Monday, May 3, 2010

steven is 27

It was Steven's 27th birthday on April 26th and I am a little late with this, obviously. It's so weird that we've been together since he was 17. When I see pictures of him at that age, he is a different person. He's "youth conference/i had a crushon/dating" Steven. I'm so glad I married Steven. Sure, by marrying my high school sweetheart a year after high school graduation I know I missed out on the whole fun college experience (and so did he!), but everytime I think about it. I choose the same path. I would never change a thing. Steven is the best. I think I got a little TOO lucky, actually. He always makes me feel funnier than I am and never fails with the compliments. I love his ability to say the most absurd thing with a straight face. I love that he doesnt mind that I tune out alot of his nonsense talk, I miss that background noise Steven! I need it. (except for when I'm watching LOST!:) I miss hearing him rap Eminem from the shower. I miss his loud, body jolting laugh. I think I take him for granted alot of the time, and I'm realizing this more being away from him.(Its only been a week?!) I love you suumpp! It'll be weird when you're 37 & i'm still 26.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! You'll see him soon, but it's good when they are gone and you realize how much you miss them

MegRich said...

Awww. Hang in there! And happy birthday to Seven!

Anonymous said...

Ok what did I miss..where is he?I know how you feel, it is funny how we don't realize all the little things that they do that you never really realize. It always takes a little missing each other to make you closer. Sweet post. Im laughing at the Eminem in the shower. :]