I'm so excited! I love Joshua Jackson! He'll be a great addition to the show! I read that he's coming the 11th episode...so thats like in 5 or 6 more. Anyways, I just thought all you Grey's Anatomy lovers would want to know that our beloved Pacey is coming to the show!
5 comments:
OMG!!!
I love Joshua Jackson.. but of course you know that!! my love for Pacey goes far far back to the time when he was just a "mighty duck"....LOL... ;) j.k. thats' cool that he's finally got a job!!! since D.Creek...!!! YAYYEE you knew I would be the MOST excited about this didn't U!!!
sorry about the deleted comment above I made a mistake ...oopsies
he's coming to greys huh... do you know what he'll be doing on the show and when is he gonna show up?
I was not aware of that...and I tOo LoVe him! So the show does get better! I don't know about you...but Merideth is really pissing me off! Why can't she just get over her problems and catch him already...before she loses him for the...well how many times are there now...she sucks!!
Post a Comment