Friday, October 26, 2007

My berfday starts EARLY this year!

My birthday isnt til next next Monday (Nov 5th) ...not that i'm trying to hint anything...ha that reminds me of the comedian Jim Gaffigan's bit where he says .... "Don't you love the people who give you that birthday warning? 'Hey! Just wanted to let you know my birthday is next Tuesday!' Yeah great. 'Hey. Just wanted to let you know... I'm not getting you anything.'" Anways, back to my story...my bday's not for a week but next weekend Steven has like a million flights so he's gonna be really tired and busy (cause one's at 3am) But we were gonna go to Disneyland this weekend, but I cant really walk around that much anymore, or should I say "waddle" around. I barely did ok at schnepf farms yesterday without my tummy getting really tight and hurting. I definitely can feel the difference now between a single pregnancy and a twin one. There's alot more pressure in your belly..earlier. I could walk around big places just great at 25 weeks with Bastien. Anyways, I keep getting off the subject. We arent going to disneyland, we'll wait til Bastien can really remember it. But Steven told me he will take me bday shopping tommorrow! I'm sooo excited ! There's lotsa stuff I've been wanting for a while now! Also, my mom bought me this yesterday at Rustic hutch...isnt it so CUTE!? I picked out the board and they had stickers made out to put on it. I LOVE it! I cant wait to decorate for Christmas. I didnt get to last year, cause we moved Dec 28th and I was already stressed wit packing. And this year Bastien will get it and know what's going on. And hopefully the babies will come soon after Chrissmy! That would be the BEST present! I'll be 36 weeks around then and that would be a good time for them to come.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

That sign is sUpEr cute!! Happy early birthday shopping!! That's always fun.. :0)

Camille Witter said...

Happy Birthday in advance! Im sad we wont get to spend it together this year like we always do :( I just went to rustic hutch a week ago or so and I didnt see that cute sign there!

Ana said...

Love your sign ,,,,I want one !!! we gotta go back soon...

Anonymous said...

Okay...I have to go with Ana and get me one of those...I LoVe how it has four spots for my four kids...Can I ask how much...you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. :)

Hope you have a good one...so now let's see what Steven got you!

The Ayers Family said...

Don't you mean Happy Birthday to ME! I knew there was something I liked about you! Maybe we're twins!~Kayci