Friday, October 5, 2007

"When I get hungry – and I mean hungry – there are only five words that can satisfy me: All-You-Can-Eat Buffet. They’re like libraries of food, but instead of late fees, they’ve got soft-serve. I hit up the local buffets at least once a month, sometimes more depending on how business is going. It really breaks up my normal routine of soup, soup, tuna, soup, microwave pasta, tuna-soup casserole."
- I heard about this website, but never looked at until now..it's hilarious!

5 comments:

kemra said...

I am a huge Creed fan - He makes me just about pee my pants every week. My favorite Creed quote is after Jan came into the office to show Michael her new boob job -and Creed says, "I personally find them offensive! All natural baby, that's the way I like them. Swing low sweet chariots!" I couldn't stop laughing for like 3 weeks! It was awesome! I'll have to go look at this website!

Brandi said...

LOL!! You gotta love those all you can eat buffets!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am just getting into this show! Thanks to you and your comments on what a fUnNy show it is! I just need to get caught up on the missed seasons.

Anonymous said...

Yeah that works for me! Thanks for letting me borrow them. I have been wanting to rent them, it's just my track record for returning them on the right day...never quite happens that way and I am sick of racking up over due fees. Don't think this would happen if I borrowed yours! :) I will get them right back. Thanks

Brynn P. said...

Oh this by far is my favorite post!! I LOVE CREED!!!!! He makes my stomache hurt because i laugh soooo much at what he says!! Thanks!! that made me day!!