Friday, October 26, 2007

Schnepf Farms

We werent gonna go cause it was 14 dollars to get in, but we found out on Thursdays its half price for Queen Creek residents! It was so much fun. I'd never been before. The farm is HUGE! There was so much to do, and I have a million pictures to prove it. Bastien had so much fun, he woke up this morning talking about the farm, and the plane ride, and the choo-choo, which was of course his favorite part.

3 comments:

Ana said...

Fun cute pic's salena.. how was it.. Bastien must of loved the choo choo train!!!!

kemra said...

Looks like fun! I wanted to take Emma there - but now that I know how much it costs,,,maybe I'll wait until next year!

Anonymous said...

So fUn! I wanted to go there, but wasn't wanting to fight the traffic and crowds...was it bad?

LoOks like you guys had fUn!