Thursday, December 6, 2007

Baby update

Today I had another ultrasound but I forgot to bring my CD so I couldnt get them saved on my disc. But basically it was a normal checkup. They both weigh 3 1/2 pounds. They've always weighed almost the same exact amount, which I'm told is a good thing. Baby A (Embry) is breech, which doesnt matter in my case cause I have to have a csection anyways. But, that's why I've been feeling constant kicks on my bladder! My cervix is long and closed..good:) I hear most preterm labor medicine makes you feel so sick and nauseous! I'm really thankful that I'm not having any problems with preterm labor because Steven has to go to Oregon for 3 days towards the end of this month to take his final test for school. And bedrest would suck so bad. So far, this has been a pretty easy pregnancy for me considering it's twins. But, I have 7 pounds of baby in me right now...get back to me when I have 12 or 13 pounds of baby in me..i'm sure I'll feel different.
(note: NOT my belly...obviously, I wish this was my belly..I'm not one of those lucky sons of....who dont get stretch marks.)

4 comments:

Camille Witter said...

Hope your shower was fun, I have your presents at my moms house so If you're ever in town stop by and get them :) I still never got an invite?? Oh well, but yeah stop by anytime and get them :)

Tuihalalalala said...

lucky sons of .... Mosiah?

Camille Witter said...

Time to update, I get so bored here in korea! I need blogs to read!

Michelle Bebe said...

preterm labor medicine does suck! trebuteline is the worst stuff ever! it makes you feel like you are gonna crawl outta your own skin!

i am so glad to hear your twinners are doing well, it is such a scary thing to me!

i can't wait for you to have them...well i can so that they are healthy but...

glad your pregnancy is going well!