Sunday, December 2, 2007
my christmas list.....
We arent planning on having a big christmas this year because Steven has to go to Oregon this month to take his CFI checkride (his final test for school). And thats gonna be a pretty expensive trip, plus the test costs 700 dollars just to take! So I'm not really expecting anything for Christmas. BUT....
I watched the whole infomercial today on this "CriCUT" machine. It's an electronic cutting machine that cuts out letters, designs and can even do vinyl lettering! I've been thinking about starting scrapbooking up again (even though it seems so overwhelming with all my pictures!) But this would really make it fun. And, I think and cheaper, too. But if any of you have it , let me know how you like it. (maybe I could get it later...after christmas!)
Here's the website : http://www.4cricut.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
The cricut was the new scrapbooking machine a couple years ago..I did get to demo on it when i worked at Michaels. 5 hours of demoing a day got me familiar with it.. It was VERY cool. I wanted to take one home when i was learning it....then i looked at the price tag....yeah riiiight maybe they are cheaper now?
50 bucks ?????? shoot it WAS like $300.00 . see what a cuople years does for a price. cool...thanks 4 sharing
hi salena, this is hollie larson holyoak...i am one of ana's friends..i grew up with you guys..anyway i just bought one of those cricut cutters from walmart for $119 and absoulutely love it! i don't know why i have gone sooo long without it. very good investment! congrats and good luck on your twins! i love to check your blog to see when and if you have had them yet. my twin girls will be 3 on dec 7th.
Don't have it but have heard great things about it...those who have it LOVE it! you are becoming a pro like Ana on changing those layouts... ;)
Hey salena !! if you get it !! we should have a scrapbooking night!! ;)
hi salena,
walmart actually has two...and i don't know what the difference is but the price...one is $189 and the other is $119. I figured even the cheap one has to do something right huh?! i absolutely love it and can't wait to start scrapbooking again! :)
i had my girls when i was living in Oklahoma and when i hit 30 weeks they had me in the hospital one day a week to do testing. at 33 1/2 weeks when i went in the nurse got me all hooked up and came back in and asked if i could feel my contractions...ummm yes! so she checked me and i was dialated to almost a 5! she freaked out and immediately called the dr. they gave me a shot to hopefully stop the contractions and since the hospital was not equipped for such small babies i was put in an ambulance and taken to tulsa where they were delivered natural 2 hours after i arrived. they are only 1 minute apart. one was 4lbs 12oz and the other was 3lbs 15oz. the bigger baby was in nicu for a little over 2 weeks and the other one was in for 6 weeks. it was the hardest thing ever to leave 2 babies in the hospital to come home. we lived about an hour away which made it even harder. so my advice if you want it...try your hardest to do whatever it takes to keep them in as long as you can. even if you have to stay home and kick your feet up for most of the day...i know that sounds crazy since you have another one there to take care of but try your hardest! good luck! i can't wait to see pictures of them! :)
also i don't know if ana told you, but my brother flies helicpters for the grand canyon. if your husband needs someone to talk to or needs any info whatsoever let me know and i can hook you up with his number! :)
Salena, I think that Ryan and Steven should go to Oregon together to save on expense...maybe?? I don't know if Ryan will be ready by the end of this month, but he has his commercial. Anyway, I want that cricut thing too...I told Ryan I promised I would use it if he got it. Like someone mentioned above, it's only 119.00 at Wal Mart, that's way cheaper than the xbox 360 Ryan wants...anyway, PLEASE let me know if you need anything, I'm only a few minutes away.
i have used the cricut and they are A-mazing.
the more expensive one at wal-mart is the newer version that has a larger cutting mat.
i am hoping to have SOMEONE in my family get one soon...
Post a Comment