I've been checking Stephenie Meyer's website almost everyday to see if they've chosen an Edward..and finally the wait is over!
Robert Pattinson ..he was Cedric Diggory in Harry POtter 4! I loved him in that movie! Once again, I never thought of him for the role of Edward, but I am pleasantly suprised.
He is pretty enough to be Edward and looks like he can have Edward's scary/dangerous side too:)
Here's what Stephenie Meyer said about him playing Edward:
"I am ecstatic with Summit's choice for Edward. There are very few actors who can look both dangerous and beautiful at the same time, and even fewer who I can picture in my head as Edward. Robert Pattinson is going to be amazing."
5 comments:
eww i'm not very pleased with this decision!! There are so many other hot edwards out there, and they had to choose him! In the book they make him out to look so insainly hot, and he is definately not. Booooooooo
We are in cahoots! I think he could be cute enough depending on how he acts and if he is beleivable! Jared and I laugh at how much I care about this! It is rediculous!!!!
I guess i better hurry up and finish the books!! I havn't finished new moon!
I'm so excited to see how the movie turns out!!
Thanks for the info!
u check....everyday..?hmmmmmm sounds like a developing ocb
scratch the last 3 letters...OCD DUHR on me!
Post a Comment