Thursday, March 6, 2008

Computers are about trying to murder you in a lake.

1. Where were you 10 yrs. ago?
In 8th grade at Taylor hating my life...that's all I remember about junior high.
2. 5 things on my "to do" list:
feed the babies when they wake up, pump, feed the babies when they wake up, pump, story of my life.
3. Things I'd do if I became a billionaire:
Be like Oprah and give everyone a humpback whale or a school " you get a school!" and " You get a school!" ...Dane Cook anyone..no?
4. List 3 of my bad habits:
-asking Steven if he's okay when I know he's upset..he hates this.
-biting my nails
-saying "i'll start doing good tommorrow"
5. 5 places I've lived:
Mesa and Queen Creek
6. 5 jobs I've had:
-Tropical Smoothie when I was a senior
- Lifeguard at Golfland/Sunsplash the summer after I graduated
-New Vision International from October 2002-October 2004
-mommy 24/7!
7. Name something most people don't know about me:
I went to the foot doctor to get inserts when I was 16 and he said I have the flattest feet he's ever seen. There is NO arch whatsoever. My sister Ana said when I was little and i'd get wet outside my footprints on the sidewalk looked like little cartoon frog feet! I think this is why I could never wear those crazy high heels!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with you on the flat feet... I have had inserts since 16 too, if I wear heels my toes go numb!

Tuihalalalala said...

funny Bena feet

Ana said...

I LOVE your cute feet marks..i remember always trying to make mine look like cartoon frog feet!!! I love your tag..cause it was nice and short so i actually read it!!! you know me i never read anything too long unless it's twilight series of course!!!!...;)

Bekah Parker said...

How the heck do you do that scrapbooking thing at the beginning of your blog? I want that!

Anonymous said...

So fun! And you have me laughing at the frog feet! Yeah aren't sisters fun! It was probably not anything personal...Ana was a Kermie fan back then...sooooo she was probably only seeing frog. ;)

Let's see more pics of those adorable twinies! And Bastien of course!