On Saturday we went to my sister Ana's and the cousins had an easter egg hunt.
On Sunday we had a yummy dinner at Steven's sister Becca's house, watched "I am Legend" and the boys played Rainbow Six.
This is our old dog, Maddy. My brother in law Kevin lived with us for a few months and kinda "adopted" her when he left. I think we were meant to get Maddy for him. He LOVES her and takes such good care of her.
Here she is when she was 7 wks old. I got her for my bday back in 06. She's such a pretty lab. I love that she kept her pink nose and green eyes.
Isnt Embry such a chunkers? He weighed a whole pound heavier than Jasper like 4 weeks ago. Look at his cute little belly in this picture!
I didnt buy easter outfits cause they are growing so fast I can hardly keep up with the outfits they do have! Brandi bought these cute CK onesies for them. Thanks! They sure looked cute in them!



10 comments:
I love how chunky they are!! So cute, it makes me chuckle seeing those big bellies. What cute healthy babies ya got there! Looks like they are eating well these days. Happy Easter to your cute family.
I am so in love with your dog...or old dog...my husband and my lab are not on speaking terms. ;) And the boys are so cute...and filling out so much...way to go Salena, for keeping up with those two. ;)
cute Easter pics!
i love the last pic. they look like little gangstas! such cute serious faces!
I can't believe how big they are getting - they are so cute! Congrats on the sleep - that is HUGE! I hope they keep it up!
They are so big now! I am so happy for you guys! You are my hero for having twins and being able to raise all 3 of your boys so great!
What cute babies! How much do they weigh now?
they are getting some meat on them! Cute! I miss celebrating holidays, it seems like for the past year and a half holidays come and go and i never really know :(
what cute boys! And guess what!? You're totally surviving! Just for that, you're my hero! So don't be too hard on yourself on the hard days.
love love to him and him and of course Him #1
They are so cute!! and getting so big fast.. i miss them ... !!!
Post a Comment