We've got some 9-5'ers! Yep, they slept from 9pm to 5am last night! Let's all pray it happens again tonight! Now, if only I can get to bed before midnight then it will be a good nights rest..kinda.
(This is them when they slept in a co-sleeper type thing on our bed. It took a few weeks of absolutely NO sleep to start losing my mind and finally I just moved them into their own room in their crib, and they sleep much better! And most importantly, so do I!)
3 comments:
YAAAEEEEEEEYYYY....wooohooo..hopefully it will work like that forever now.. that is really good news.. i loved when mine finally sleep through the night ...
yeah for 9-5 sleep! were you dying when they finally woke up???
yeah!!!! I am so jealous. Hopefully we will get there sometime soon! I bet you woke up and felt so good. That is so exciting for you.
Post a Comment