Thursday, April 24, 2008

Actor Du Jour

Netflix and Camilly inspired this new idea. Camille provides fun filled facts every day and netflix has this thing where you can rate movies. I'm bored and this sounds fun, so I decided.... I'm gonna "feature" some of my favorite actors/actresses and what movies I like them in and how many stars I rate the movies.

So here's my very first:

HUGH DANCY

Movies I like him in:

-Ella Enchanted****

-King Arthur*****

-Daniel Deronda****

-The Sleeping Dictionary***

-Evening***

-The Jane Austen Book Club***

-Blood and Chocolate**(it's about a werewolf girl who falls in love with a human...but not nearly as cool as Twilight..and kinda boring :)

-Black Hawk Down****

(*hated it **didnt like it***liked it****really liked it*****LOVED it)

By the way, how many stars I give the movies probably wont really help you decide if YOU'LL like the movie or not. I'm not a harsh judge on movies...if it's got a good storyline and it's not directed by Quentin Tarantino..I probably like the movie.

2 comments:

Camille Witter said...

Im glad you're doing this cuz I dont have netflix anymore :( England has the blockbuster thing but english movies wont work on american dvd player... LAME! I dont have tv yet either so i have to settle for watching movies all day. I'm running out of movies to watch! Who did hugh dancy play in ella enchanted? Maybe i'm just not recoignizing him...

The Scotts said...

I loved him in Ella Enchanted. I'll have to check out those other movies. Thanks!