They are kinda starting to notice eachother! When I hold one on my lap to burp one, they are in eachother's view cause the other one is laying in the boppy besides me. They'll make eye contact and SMILE at eachother! It's SO cute! I cant wait for them to play together! I am starting to feel the fun part of having twins:)
4 comments:
Embry looks like he was quite scared of the camera! He's got such big round eyes, love it!
How fun! They are going to be best buds. I have twin nieces, and they are best friends!
Salena....I can't help but believe without Bias ...They are the kind of Gorgeous babies that end up on Baby Vogue magz. I am serious. Beautiful lil' Boyz. U are definitely headed 4 some FUN mom.
How fun is that!! They are so stinking cute! I want to hold them...and see them in person. Have Ana give me a call next time you are over there...pretty please!
Post a Comment