Sunday, April 6, 2008

First Prayer!

Bastien said his first prayer last night. When we put him to bed he wants me or Steven to say like 5 million prayers before he will even consider going to sleep. Also, he needs "more Nilk" ..( I've tried to get him to say milk with an M) But I asked him if he wanted to pray..I guess I should've thought of this earlier, right. My favorite is how he says Jesus "Jeezoo" . But it was so cute..he'd repeat everything I told him to say ..then he wanted to say it again and again! Now we're gonna have to start getting ready for bed even earlier so he gets to sleep at a decent hour!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! Just love how little kids are so innocent...good for you guys for teaching him that at such a young age.

kemra said...

That is so sweet! He is such a cute little boy! I can't believe how big the twins are getting - they are so cute too! I hope that you are doing OK with 3 kids! You must be super mom!

Shawn and Tasha said...

That is so cute Salena! Moments like this make it all worth it!:-) The other day Packer was eating crumbs off the floor under the table & I heard Clayton tell him he needed to pray before he ate his food. Then proceeded to try to teach Packer how to pray. I seriously wanted to sit there and cry- it was so sweet!

Ana said...

he is SO related to Evan...just last night we were saying night prayers and he's all "mom. you didn't say a prayer for my dreams"(imagine his lisp due to the lack of two front teeth) ....i was all okay okay ...say another for your dreams.. LOL.. funny boys... gotta luv em!!!

Michelle Bebe said...

how sweet! nash will fold his arms and say amen but that's it! i am gald for now... : )

you've been tagged! check out my blog!

Alan and Rachel Shumway said...

Precious!!! Kaden still wont hold still through prayers, but he knows something good is going on!!!