- He has The BEST sense of humor. Anyone who knows Steven, knows he has a one of a kind personality. But I'm so glad I get to see it everyday...and I can tell he's definitely passing it on to Bastien :)
- He has a GREAT smile! This is what I was first drawn to in the Scott's van on the way to Youth Conference (where we first met).
- He is SO Smart! He's just one of those people who are good at everything they try. He's such a great pilot. I never worry about him doing something stupid while he's flying. But I never realized how smart he is and how much he likes to learn when it is something he loves, like helicopters. He's read all his helicopter books and study guides a few times each...and you can tell. The books are weathered and torn. Even though he's not in school anymore, he still has to bring one of his little books everywhere we go...even the grocery store.
- He has always treated me well. I cant believe I have been with him for almost 8 years! We started dating September 2000, and he still treats me as good as he always has. I love how well we get along. He has always been very considerate of my feelings. And if I am a nag sometimes, he doesnt make me feel like one! Also, I love it that when I vent to him, he always takes my side and never makes me feel dumb...even though I may not mean everything I say.
- He's such a good daddy. I used to want 8 kids when we were dating. He said he wanted 2. Even a few days before I found out we were pregnant with Bastien, we had a conversation about how I wanted a baby and he wanted to wait a couple more years. Well...Bastien came..and he totally did a 180. He even talks about having more kids ..(even after having twins!) But I love how good he is with Bastien. He'll get home from work and immediatly start playing with Bastien. I have to fight Bastien for his attention!
- I love how the weekends are his break..but he still helps out with the twins ALOT. He lets me go take a nap for a few hours while he watches all of them. But when I wake up he says " I dont know how you do it everyday". He makes me feel appreciated!
- He gave me the CUTEST babies! I dont know what i'd do with an ugly baby..jk. But, I always knew he would..being smoking HOT and all. I love those crazy blue eyes!
There is So much to say about Steven..I could tell you lots of HILARIOUS stories of some of the things he's done or said to people..and kept a straight face while doing it!! (Something I've always envied about him. ) But, he made a Great boyfriend for 3 years..and an even more AMAZING husband for 5 years! (in July)
I love you little SUMP! (dont ask)





6 comments:
Happy Birthday Steven!:-)
HaPpY BiRtHdAy Steven! What a great guy!
Love seeing all the pics of you two through the years!
And I am laughing at the "Crazy BIOTCH" that you left on my blog...you are TOO funny girl! :)
Yes happy birthday mister big 25 year old! Its crazy how fast the years fly by! I'm also sad we didnt get to do our combined bday dinners we usually do. Something to add to my list of things I miss I suppose :(
hey, happy b-day steven!
did you celebrate by calling the car insurance company and telling them to LOWER your rates!
(I KNOW, I AM FULL OF MONEY SAVING IDEAS...COMES WITH THE JOB!)
Hey staben Bena's writing love letters about you on here. Makes me wish i married your carbon copy in another dimension in another time on another planet as another person named Bena of course..hehehe
Wow have you guys really been together for 8 years! That is amazing. I still remember you telling me about him at youth conference. But Steven is really such a great guy. I like him more each time I spend time with you guys. And you are right...he did give you bring cute babies. I wish I lived closer so I could see them more often.
Post a Comment