RYAN GOSLING
-Remember the Titans *****
-Murder by numbers***
-The United States of Leland**
-The Notebook*****
-Stay***
-Fracture***
(Here's a little fun fact: My sister Mary served a mission with his older sister at Temple Square. He came to visit her there. And she told Mary he was working on a tv show he was in at the time called "Young Hercules"...so this was before he was a big movie star. I dont know if he's mormon or just his sister is.)

5 comments:
Oh Goodness I loved loved loved him in the notebook, even if just his sister is LDS thats good enough for me! Bye Cameron ha!
I just LOVE him in the Notebook. You just fall in love with him yourself...or at least I did. I LOVE that guy!
Oh MY! I am seriously loving this look! Im guessing it was Ana...SO cute!
this comment has nothing to do with Hot ryan but I was just sitting here looking at your boys and a question popped into my head. When bastien gets old and is asked to name his brothers and sisters in order, who is he gonna say first Embry or Jasper?? Is there an order, will it always be different who gets to be first, or is this just a gay question?? Just a thought, Yours truely, Bored in England
i have always liked him as an actor...what a fun fact!
Post a Comment