We went to Freestone with my parents and Ana and the boys! Bastien still has a deep love for "choo choo's". (He wants a Thomas birthday again..hopefully I can talk him into something else)
He wasnt too sure about the ferris wheel, but it looks like Evan is enjoying himself!
Man, I feel like I am missing out on so much in the blogging world! The twins are getting sooo big & man they are cute!! Jasper looks a lot like Bastien, but I would say Embry looks a little more like you.! I don't think its all in your head! Come on, babies have to look like their mommas sometimes, right!! lol Love the look of the cloth diapers, but I don't think I would be able to do it! Throwing them away is nasty enough.. :0)
luckily Evan was there to keep bastien from freakin out....I still luv it that he says that "mom..i'm freaking out" he SO picked that up from his mommy!!! ;)
3 comments:
Man, I feel like I am missing out on so much in the blogging world! The twins are getting sooo big & man they are cute!! Jasper looks a lot like Bastien, but I would say Embry looks a little more like you.! I don't think its all in your head! Come on, babies have to look like their mommas sometimes, right!! lol Love the look of the cloth diapers, but I don't think I would be able to do it! Throwing them away is nasty enough.. :0)
Looks like so much fun..i have only taken my kids there for pictures. Maybe I should take them for some fun..good for you guys.
luckily Evan was there to keep bastien from freakin out....I still luv it that he says that "mom..i'm freaking out" he SO picked that up from his mommy!!! ;)
Post a Comment