Danny, Amber, Bekah, me, Jake, Julie, Curtis, Jesse...
and Robin, Sam and Starr.
Julie's 16th bday (Tasha and Kemra came!)
GIRLS CAMP:
3rd year
Julie-your hair! It's so golden, long and flowy!
4th year-remember that Bugle boy dance we practiced a little too much?
1st YCL year
This is when the Super Walmart on stapely first openend..and apparently we thought it was cool to hang out there..and take pictures.
Fish Lake and Utah trip.. summer 2000 with Bekah's family.
Halloween 2000














5 comments:
ahh the younger years! Everytime I go back and look at myself when I was younger I wanna punch myself for some of my fashion choices! HA, for example, I thought the really short hair cut was super hot and it ended up looking like a triangle. So dumb! those were the days when I could have fun with my friends without dumb boys complicating everything. To be a kid again.......
fun times ..for ya .. ;)
AHH! Holy crap I looked like a dork! But we had SO MUCH FUN back in the day! Camp pictures are always a little scary! But I miss the "good old days"! You are such a great fiend Salena! And Monday night was so much fun! We need to get together more often.
I love looking at old pictures, but it's pretty dangerous for me- I get carried away & before I know it hours have passed. I totally remember that night at Freestone! Oh, I miss you Salena!
Wow blast from the past! HOly cow! And I look crappy in some of those but that definetly took me down memory lane.
Post a Comment