Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Yeah, I'm trying to lure these kids into my booth. But, uhh, kids are very weary of being lured, these days. Thank you Dateline."

Here ya go Camilly:

1-5 places I go over and over:

-my parent's/sisters, Walmart (It's the only good store out here), Walgreen's every week to fill Jasper's prescription! Why cant they give me a bigger supply?! ...I stay at home alot

2- 5 people who email me regularly:

-my sister Ana, my sister in law Britni, my mom ........they're all fwd's usually

3- 5 favorite places to eat:

-Rosa's, Nielsens grinders, Schlotskys deli, Cheesecake Factory, and Chipotle

4- 5 places I would rather be:

-In the morning I'm gonna wish I was in bed right now, Disneyland (I cant wait to take Bastien!) ....Hawaii...I dont know ...some fun vacation.

5- 5 T.V. shows

It always changes..whatever's on at the time. Steven and I are into DVR'ing all the funny reality stuff right now. -"Best week ever" (so funny!), Beauty and the Geek, So you think you can dance, THE OFFICE!, Biggest Loser. I'm not really into the drama's these days...Grey's is starting to bug and getting boring! And I am refusing to watch LOST until it's ALL over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I absolutely hate walgreen's. Sick of how dang slow they are. So you are a regular too huh?? I feel for ya!

Im with you on a lot of your food choices...yum!!

Fun list...love to learn about Salena.