.
Bumbo's are the BEST!! I love them. They make like with a baby a tiny bit easier...for me at least!
Your boys are too cute!! How is it having twins? You must be doing a great job, they seem so happy!
How cute! I can't believe how big they're getting! It's crazy how quickly babies grow up!!
I can't believe how fast they are growing up! Don't you love the bumbo? It was a life saver for me! Emma even liked to sit in it! I love all the pictures from HS too - good times!
Awwwhh they are getting so big...!!! not like i haven't seen them but it's just that a photo can make them look so much older if you know what I mean.. such cuteness!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Bumbo's are the BEST!! I love them. They make like with a baby a tiny bit easier...for me at least!
Your boys are too cute!! How is it having twins? You must be doing a great job, they seem so happy!
How cute! I can't believe how big they're getting! It's crazy how quickly babies grow up!!
I can't believe how fast they are growing up! Don't you love the bumbo? It was a life saver for me! Emma even liked to sit in it!
I love all the pictures from HS too - good times!
Awwwhh they are getting so big...!!! not like i haven't seen them but it's just that a photo can make them look so much older if you know what I mean.. such cuteness!
Post a Comment