Sunday, June 8, 2008

blog book!

I saw Bekah post something about this, but I didnt really get it, until I was shown this website. You can actually have your blog made into a hardbound book! Awesome, huh!? I think I will try to do it every year, and it will be a year in July that I've had a blog. It's a program that lets you design the book, and then they make it for you. It seems like a big project..but fun! Can you imagine if our parents had this? Wouldnt it be so fun to go through and read your mom's/dad's blog when they were your age? I hope my kids appreciate this like I would. Here's the link: http://www.blurb.com/

2 comments:

Camille Witter said...

Thats freakin sweeet!!! I was thinking of printing it all out just how it was, but thats lame, i'm doing this!

Anonymous said...

awesome...but I wonder what they charge for that. I would love to have had one as a kid. I have like no pics when I was little...my mom sucked at taking pics...she NEVER did. :)