
Our backyard looks like the side of Ironwood road. Our weeds are out of control. Or should I say tumbleweeds, Becca told us that's what they have grown into. Bastien cant even venture out into the yard anymore! My dad would be so ashamed!(he's in the landscaping business) Steven says he wont cut them down unless we stay in this house (that wont be known until August-long story)Until then I get to enjoy the scraping noise they make against our bedroom window when the wind blows. Sorry neighbors if they blow your way this monsoon season.

This is the view from my bedroom window. I dont even want to know what kind of creepy things are living out there!
3 comments:
I LOVE URRR little Jungle..!!! funny it almost looks pretty...') LOL
My back yard is even scarier. I'm going to rip everything out and start all over once the inside of my house is finished. Good luck with yours.
So when we gonna go scavenger hunting in that jungle...No my back yard isn't too far from that.
Post a Comment