thanks for the invite! so fun to see someone else doing the twin thing. mine will be two months old this Saturday....i'm just waiting for three months when my babies are usually sleeping 10hrs...so much easier to be "mom" when your rested. your babies are too cute, three boys, my goodness girly, you are one busy lady!
6 comments:
How fun is that? I wanna do it.
AHHH! That is so funny they all look more like you!
Salena,
thanks for the invite! so fun to see someone else doing the twin thing. mine will be two months old this Saturday....i'm just waiting for three months when my babies are usually sleeping 10hrs...so much easier to be "mom" when your rested. your babies are too cute, three boys, my goodness girly, you are one busy lady!
how funny!!!
I wish Odin looked a little like me, but I can a handle having him look like his daddy, after all I think my hubby is a hottie!
I did that!! ..Grant was the only one who look more like his dad.. Evan was Both ... and Christian was of course ME all the way!!!
Post a Comment