Monday, June 16, 2008

Stay in your homes and die please...

We got our house sprayed today by my cousin Filipe. (He said he killed 3 black widows around the house, btw) My brother told me that I will probably seeing a few dead/alive spiders coming out of their home to die. Well tonight I went to make sure the sliding door was locked and as my hand started reaching for the door. I noticed something moving but it was blended in with the darkness outside. There is a freaking BW right by my hand. This sick thing was in my house. At least it is dead and not hiding in my window or wherever the heck he decided to make himself at home! I could not be creeped out anymore. I sit here typing not letting my feet touch the ground..sick. I'm so not looking forward to any more creatures coming out to die.

3 comments:

Ana said...

That was nice of Lipe to come out.. I know he was wanting too!!! hopefully that will take care of most your little scary friends..

Tuihalalalala said...

oooooh I'm holding my feet off the ground with you too. Um please BW'S and sCrpn'S if your around please show yourself quickly, so I can send you back to bug heaven and get the CrAzY constant fear factor to go away.

Shawn and Tasha said...

Okay, you're so funny.:) That would totally creep me out though too!!