Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"I'm Bastien"

I saw this on Jill's blog. I feel like I post alot about the twins.
So, I thought I'd do something about just Bastien.
Name/meaning behind it: Bastien..I guess it's short for Sebastien. I got it from the movie Neverending story. But I spelled it with an ie instead of ia. Sitiveni means Steven in Tongan.
Age: 3
Birthdate: June 15 2005
Nicknames: little sump
Favorite activity(ies): playing with his Cars and trains, playing with his cousins, hiding toys from the babies, saying "I just want....I just want... some choca milk" Or when I say its naptime he says " I just wanna watch this all the time" to whatevers on tv.
Favorite food(s): mac n cheese, turkey sausage..he's a meat boy. Mostly any kind of meat.
Least favorite food(s) mostly anything combined together. He likes cheese.And he likes tortillas. But he does not like melted cheese on a tortilla.
Favorite music: usually songs I'm listening to. He says "I like this song" to any song I change it to.
Favorite toy(s): he has never fallen out of love with his mickey mouse train and he's had it since he was 6 months. But he loves all his trains. He also loves Transformers lately. His cousin Evan gave him a big Optimus Prime toy that he calls "Op prime" and he loves it when daddy talks like one. "Autobots, roll out" Or "It's just me and you Megatron..No, Prime its just ME!"
Favorite book(s): He seems to always bring me that book "I love you through and through" Also, his Thomas sticker book keeps him busy for a long time!
Favorite items of clothing: His "OP prime, bumblebee and bulkhead" underwear
What makes me happy: chocolate milk, watching cartoons, going to "Ana's house" or "Grandma's house" telling me who he likes. He randomly says " I Like ....Becca, Maddy (Kevin's dog), Lana, Andrea...." and so on. He especially likes to do this at bedtime.
What makes me sad: When I say "Can you wait for 5 seconds" He's not so very patient..I cannot cook anything when that kid is hungry without him freaking out. He always wants me to put everything in the microwave and not the oven. He says "NOOO dont cook it!"
Tags: Maizi Fa, Lana Tuihala, Nash McClure, Clayton Monahan, Piper Richardson..and everyone else!

8 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

My favorite part is how he likes cheese and tortillas but not cheese on the tortilla. Who knew kdis could be so dang specific?

Nichole said...

"NOOO don't cook it!" HAHAHAHAHA! That cracks me up!

Ana said...

he is Evan's other half!!! those two are so much alike in alot of ways!!! Gemini's ..

Tuihalalalala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tuihalalalala said...

Are We There Yet?

We’re goin on a trip
We’re goin on a trip
It’s thrilling to be filling with such wide anticipation
Packing the suitcases and counting off the daisies
Nearly as exciting as the actual vacation

R we there yet?
R we there yet?
My excitement is getting stronger
R we there yet?
R we there yet?
I really can’t wait much longer

We’re goin on a trip
We’re goin on a trip
Days and nights with lots of sights
I hope we go by plane
Meeting so many faces and going to new places
By bus, by car, or even boat
Perhaps, we’ll take a train.

R we there yet?
R we there yet?
My excitement is getting stronger
R we there yet?
R we there yet?
I really can’t wait much longer
....
Thanks alot Bena it's burning in my brain again and I just finally got it out of there, last week...."Buffalo underbelly grass" will be Aisake's new knickname since he doesn't have one yet. Hehehe~ I'll call him by that name at church and surprise him in front of some of his new friends , Thanks Staben, I can always count on you to inspire me, in some off, random way.

Nikki said...

Piper has neer been tagged how exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so cute! What a cute kid.

Shawn and Tasha said...

oh fun! We'll totally do this...Bastien you're so cute!