Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The dark knight and the white knight

(looks more like a white ninja when Steven wears it)
A batman mask from savers, a paint mask that Steven used at work, and vacuum extensions..that's all it takes.

taking a break to flip his burritos

This is his "scary batman face", he tells us.

-------------------------------------

NEW SHEETS!

It's a miracle, really... that these were purchased. I havent bought sheets since 2006..and they were an ugly green. I dont remember picking that color out? I've been eyeing these at Target for quite a while and they finally went on sale! 50%off!

Speaking of my bed. I am pretty sure I have the most CoMFY-iest bed ever made. 2 layers of 1-1/2 inch memory foam. (That's 3 inches in case you didnt do the math) Don't be jealous.

11 comments:

Tuihalalalala said...

Nice I am gonna check that sheet sale out!

Shawn and Tasha said...

2006? Seriously? We had the same 2 sets of sheets since our wedding (5 years tomorrow!!):) I'm all about the sales. Way to go!

Shawn and Tasha said...

by the way, Bastien is so stinkin cute!!!

Camille Witter said...

those are the sheets I sleep on at my moms house! Love target! :)

Tina ♥ said...

Way cute sheets! Love the polk-a-dots. Looks like Bastien has lots of fun with his dad. Oh, I love the picture of Bella and Edward on the right....mmmm! I will have to check out that site. Can't wait for the movie!

Anonymous said...

Love...LOVE the sheets! So cute and that they are comfy even a bigger plus. Good for you! Im so wanting to sleep in your bed...sleepover?? WHO says Steven can't be kicked out... :0)

Tawni said...

That's what the boys look like at my house too! lol
And way cute sheets! LOVE them!
And I would have to disagree with the bed thing. My bed would be the comfiest bed in the world!!
My husband went out and bought one of the pillow top mattresses. I was pretty impressed that he picked out the best one, without me. lol

Tawni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana said...

How fun steven and Bastien are so funny together ... I LOVE LUV LUV the sheets!!!!

Ana said...

Bastien looks so cute in his batman mask his hair sweeping out in front his hair is so gorgeous and getting so long... I luv him...

Tyler and Kendyl said...

love the sheets! Where did you get your entertainment center?