Our Apartment complex has a monopoly called Direct TV. It's 400 dollars just to get the dish! I miss you COX! So, sadly we no longer have cable and DVR. But luckily, I can still catch my favs online.
Mondays
The Hills
So scripted, and as much as I cant stand Speidi or Lo, this show is addicting!
The LONG awaited Season 7 of 24 is coming November 23rd!
Tuesdays:
and WIPEOUT!
This show is Hilarious!
Fridays:
Best Week Ever is mine and Steven's favorite! It's a guaranteed LAUGH! Paul F.Tompkins is probably the funniest person alive!
That's all. I dont have as many shows as I used to. I'm so over Greys Anatomy. It's just annoying now. I'm not even following LOst anymore. I'll watch when it's all resolved. And I cant stand ANTM anymore cause of Tyra.
That's all. I dont have as many shows as I used to. I'm so over Greys Anatomy. It's just annoying now. I'm not even following LOst anymore. I'll watch when it's all resolved. And I cant stand ANTM anymore cause of Tyra. 




1 comment:
I am gonna try out some of the shows you watch I never know what to watch so I settle for the kids channels
Post a Comment