Dont let this smile fool you while he wears this. He's just smiling cause he's my little camera ham.
This is his what, 5th time wearing this baby and he's never complained or cared. But this time,
he was extremely annoyed at it all night.Who wouldnt be? Especially when you're a belly sleeper. You could just tell in his cry at night that it was a "get this crap off me" kinda cry. He did like chewing on it, though. With his 6 little Renesmo teeth. Except our little Renesmo only has one tooth. Oh, that's right...we nicknamed Embry, "Renesmo". Because, well....when I was reading Breaking Dawn, I couldnt picture a little baby girl with all of her teeth and long ringlets for hair very well. I tried to-then I read the part where she puts her little hand on Bella's face and I immediately started thinking of Embry. Because Embry does this with his cute little hands to me while holding him-it's precious. (I wish he could "show" me his thoughts..wouldnt that be CuTE!?) Also-I have no girls, so when Bella speaks of the love she has for her daughter, I think of my boys...so that probably has a little something to with it. I'm sure it's something every mother does. For example, Bastien has been watching "Tarzan" every day and personally, I think baby Tarzan looks just like Jasper. And when my sister Ana was over and it was on she said she used to think Christian looked like baby Tarzan. I'm sure every mom who has a brown hair-blue eyed baby thinks it, too. Well, every mom who likes to compare their children to disney characters. or mythical creatures. :)
So, anyways..Steven is reading Breaking Dawn and out of the blue Steven says "I always picture Embry for Renesmee" (I had never told him how I did that, nor had I ever talked about Embry's cute little face touching thing) Funny, huh? And really random! So that's why Embry is now called "Renesmo" HA! Cute name, huh? I know, what with my past with Twilight names you might think I now want to name my girl Renesmee or Nessie. Dont worry, I think it's safe to say I think it's probably the grossest name ever. And, I'm pretty positive Renesmo isnt gonna stick.


6 comments:
I'm having a hard time pronouncing it. Try saying that name 5 times fast:)
When you have a girl someday you can name her bella, or alice or rosalie, or even rene or esme.... haa
You're funny! I like embry's cute little nickname. what a little cutie...and jasper does remind me of christian alot too! minus the beautiful blue eyes your boys are so blessed with! ...I do love my brown eyed boys too no doubt!...(hey i like that group too LOL) ha ha i know i'm in a wierd mood...disreguard my comments ..ever! ;o)
sorry about the deleted comment i accidently commented under roys account
awww I love that part where she puts her hand on the cheek
Post a Comment