New moon was my least favorite book. It really bothered me that Edward would leave her like that. It also bothers me that her and jacob get closer. I know it all works out but still, I just dont like things messing with how I think they should go. It does look better than the first movie I will say that.
Wow I am officially excited! November is just too far away. Yummy Jacob.....mmmmmmmmmm. We are going to see wicked on the 17th. My mom got tickets for my Bday I am super excited!!
Yeah we are close to them, they are in our ward..we have been seeing a lot of Vuna..which has been fun. It is awesome that our kids are so close in age.
16 comments:
New moon was my least favorite book. It really bothered me that Edward would leave her like that. It also bothers me that her and jacob get closer. I know it all works out but still, I just dont like things messing with how I think they should go. It does look better than the first movie I will say that.
Thanks for posting that! I am excited to see it. But I am with Camille on this one, New Moon was TERRIBLE! :)
Wow I am officially excited! November is just too far away. Yummy Jacob.....mmmmmmmmmm. We are going to see wicked on the 17th. My mom got tickets for my Bday I am super excited!!
Wow this didn't even hit youtube last night until late! I know because I looked for it! I think the werewolf part looks cool!
sweEET! I must say I am quite thrilled about this. Thanks for posting.
I can't wait! 5 months is way too long.
im with camille and ledawn on this one i did not love new moon! :) i just hope this movie is better then the first!!!
And am I excited about that!! Can't WAIT!!
Yeah we are close to them, they are in our ward..we have been seeing a lot of Vuna..which has been fun. It is awesome that our kids are so close in age.
Yay, I can't wait! I didn't like that book but I'm excited to see the movie now, I wish the clip was a little longer!
I totally agree!! LOVe it!!!!! I just read the book last week, and man, I am excited!!!! Looks great!
holy crap is Right!!!
MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm Edward!!
I'm SOOOO excited! It looks amazing! I've watched this preview I don't know how many times. :p
Jacob looks 10 times better. Thank Goodness!!
Okay am I the only one who is DYING to re read them all now??? I LOVE THIS SERIES@!!!! Thanks for posting this, I hadn't seen it yet!
Kay, that is the 1st time I have seen that & I soo cant wait!
Even though that is the book I did NOT like.
Post a Comment