....growing belly
I thought I'd take a belly picture before I get any fatter and my face gets even more swollen! I feel like I'm 6-7 months pregnant..and I'm not even 5 months! (I guess there's a reason though) I'm scared to know what my bellys gonna look like at 8 months!
13 comments:
Cute Page..Love it!! ....you are showing fast.. how cute!!! I can't wait.. yay!!!!
You are cute! I love belly shots! I hate the way I look when I'm pregnant! My face gets as big (sometimes I think bigger) then my stomach! I swear, just when I think it can't get any bigger, I go to the hospital to have the kid, get hooked up to the IV, and then it doubles in size in about 10 minutes. I wish I was joking too! OH well! HOw are you feeling?
YEAH!! HOw fun! I love seeing pregnancy pics, when its not me of course.. :0) You look cute & I can't wait to see how much bigger the belly gets..
wow you've grown alot since that day i saw you in target.
You look so cute! I can't wait either...I am so excited for you guys!!
YAAAYYYEEE ...you figured the side bar .....thingy out .. that stupid piece of crap.. LOL, just kidding ... I was wondering about tha† post thingy but I wasn't for sure???
OMG!! I lOvE the new page! Super cute.. :0)
Hey Salena! Don't know if you remember me or not from MHS, but I just found your bolg and wanted to say Hi. Looks like everything is going well. Your belly is so cute. Congrats on the twins. Oh and Karina Nosek told me to tell you hi for her too.
Hey!! Your blog is so dang cute!! I can't believe you are going to have twins, that is so exciting!! i wish you all the best of luck.
I am loving the new layout! You must have an awesome sister like me! Aren't we lUcKy! :)
Salena-
Congrats on the twins!! Wow you are going to be one busy mom!! I'm glad you found my blog.
Post a Comment