Monday, September 10, 2007

Steven at Bastien's age!!

Ok, so the only baby pictures I've seen of Steven are infant pictures and then the next age I've seen is like 4. So I've never gotten to see what Steven looked like at Bastien's age and what color hair he had then. Cause when he was 4 he already had light brown hair. But last night Steven's dad gave us a disc of a bunch of baby pics that Steven's grandma had. I was sooooo excited! Cause there were alot of Steven at Bastien's age! And he had crazy blonde hair at his age..Bastien's isnt even that blonde. Oh..and Steven had never even known what he looked like at this age! Anyways here are some cute ones....
ANa- He had an "Evan-do" (except Steven's wasnt as curly)
Steven's the youngest boy at the table
Steven's the youngest boy in alot of these pics (until Kevin was born)

2 comments:

Ana said...

CUTE pictures of steven and his family.. I love his little curls.. how fun...I never saw those before..

Brandi said...

What a cutie!! Bastien definitely looks like his daddy, but I can see some of you in him too!! Everyone tells me how much Bentley looks like Trevor, I would hope he has sOmE of me in him!! LOL -- It's always fun to look at old pics..