Friday, September 28, 2007

"The Office" last night!

Finally! The Office last night was so good! Everything I'd been hoping for and more... after the summer break and cliffhanger with Jim and Pam! At first I was so mad cause it didnt look like anything happened...but theyre dating!! This is gonna be a GREAT season! " Why I'm taking responsibility, and it is up to me to get rid of the curse that hit Meredith with my car. I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious." "Myth - three Americans die every year from rabies. Fact - four Americans every year die from rabies. How many of you know someone that has been afflicted or affected by rabies? Show of hands. One, two, three... too many to count. It is truly the silent killer. No, it is the foaming barking killer."

1 comment:

kemra said...

I put these same quotes on my page today! It was such a good episode too! I love Jim!