Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Twilight weekend.....

It's 1:30 in the morning and I finished "twilight". I went online to order "New Moon" for only 10 bucks and it should be coming on Wednesday! I went on a search today at Walmart, Fry's and Walgreens (the only stores near my house) to find "New Moon" but I could only find "Eclipse".
But I went on Stephenie Meyer's website and I guess they ARE making a "Twilight" movie! She had a list of all the actors that she envisioned playing all the characters..it was fun to look at ..she got them spot on, of course. http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html
The best was Edward....she thought the best actor for the part would be Henry Cavill, the son Albert on Count of Monte Cristo....which would actually be perfect!
..whoever they chose I hope it's good actors...
It's gonna be a long day or 2 waiting for "New Moon" to come in the mail....Anyways..I'm going to bed..I'm gonna be sorry tommorrow morning when Bastien wakes up early....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im liking the one on the right best...that is pretty right on as I have pictured Edward. I can't wait to see the movie! We will have to make it a girls night...about the James Bond part in the movie trailor...I was confused at first...but I think it is suposed to be Edward speeding away with her to get her away from the "tracker"......(the second time he saved her).....Im pretty sure that is what it is suposed to be...Im al,ost done myself...I have New Moon waiting on my shelf, I figured I would be extremely annoyed if I had finished the first one and couldn't get the second..so I got them together...anyways...hApPy reading!!! :)

Camille Witter said...

yeah that would make the perfect edward, he's so freakin dreamy its not even funny! LOVE HIM!!!!

Ana said...

my VOTE is for HENRY ...!!!!