Saturday, September 8, 2007

I'm naming my next boy Edward!

......just kidding! But I have FINALLY started reading "Twilight"...and I am in love! I started at like 7:30 last night when Steven had a flight and couldnt put it down until like midnight...I wanted to keep reading but I knew i'd regret staying up in the morning. I am only like on page 2oo and something but I cant stop thinking about it! I dreamed about the book, too. I can see what everyone was so obsessed about. It'd be cool if they made a movie out of it..but I cant think of any actor that would do Edward justice. Anyways, ...I think I am gonna go read some more...

7 comments:

Camille Witter said...

I knew you would love it!

Ana said...

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! FINALLLLL_YYYYY U know I would be the most thrilled when you started reading the books.....!!!:) I thought the same thing about the book being a GREAT movie BUT they would have to find the perfect BOY for EDWARD... if it wasn't it would ruin the whole movie.. HASN"T IT CHANGED UR LIFE...:) ... well KEEP READING ...SO WE CAN TALK have so much to DISCUSS with you HURRRRRRYYYYYYY .... UP>>>> !!! you and me and DENDI are standing in LINE and Probably JENNY 2 for the 4th BOOK.... I CAN"T WAIT it's driving me KraZEEE so I try not to think about the LONG wait..!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH salena...the book has had the same effect on me! I have never daydreamed so much! It's so catching...I would have never even considered reading it until Ana...hooked me! Glad someone else is reading with me... :)

Brandi said...

Man, I feel like I'm missing out on the best book ever!! If I didn't have so much reading to do for school, I might think about reading them.. Good thing you're kidding about naming your next son Edward!! LOL

Ana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana said...

Are you on "New Moon" yet???

Ana said...

sorry I deleted my comment above cause I messed up .. I don't know why it keeps it posted as deleted comment how dumb.. well luv ya salena HAPPY READING ... I wish I had SOMETHING fun to READ maybe I'll read then again..???