Bastien cant stop talking about pumpkins lately, or he calls them "pumpins". So, we took him to get one tonight. Kids really do make the holidays more fun..like when you were a kid!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's funny I guess i am a little late...i was coming to your blog to tell you where it was we went...i see you have found it or some other place...cute pics...and yes, kids dO make holidays more fUn... :) He is sUch a cute kid!
Pump-in's... how fun.. the boys wanna go pick pumpkins.. that schnept farms .. sounds too much.. I don't remember it costing that much.. well anyways they have "Boo at Zoo" we just might doo!! who knew.. I could ryhme that many times..LOL...anyways ttyl..
I love all the pictures you just posted - esp the baby ones of Bastien in the hospital. You look way to good to have just had a baby! I love labor stories - don't know why, but I do!
Salena! This is Kristen (Olsen) Brinson! Bea Robinson found your blog and told me about it! How cool! I can't believe you are having twins! That is sooooo crazy and exciting! We have a little girl and a baby boy on the way. I am so happy to keep in touch with you! Bastien is adorable! Our blog is nateandkristen.blogspot.com
7 comments:
That's funny I guess i am a little late...i was coming to your blog to tell you where it was we went...i see you have found it or some other place...cute pics...and yes, kids dO make holidays more fUn... :) He is sUch a cute kid!
Pump-in's... how fun.. the boys wanna go pick pumpkins.. that schnept farms .. sounds too much.. I don't remember it costing that much.. well anyways they have "Boo at Zoo" we just might doo!! who knew.. I could ryhme that many times..LOL...anyways ttyl..
Salena,
I'm so glad I've found your blog! =)
Cute family!
If you go to my blog you can find Kristen Olsen's blog. I'm sure she would be so happy to hear from you.
Bea
I love all the pictures you just posted - esp the baby ones of Bastien in the hospital. You look way to good to have just had a baby! I love labor stories - don't know why, but I do!
Salena! This is Kristen (Olsen) Brinson! Bea Robinson found your blog and told me about it! How cool! I can't believe you are having twins! That is sooooo crazy and exciting! We have a little girl and a baby boy on the way. I am so happy to keep in touch with you! Bastien is adorable! Our blog is nateandkristen.blogspot.com
How fun!!! That's so funny that he calls the pumpins.. LOL -- :0)
Post a Comment