Monday, October 22, 2007
mommy survey
1. Ages?Bastien turned 2 in June
2. Name?Bastien Sitiveni Langford...and coming soon...Embry Vuna Langford and River Tevita Langford(they gotta have some polynesian in their names!)
3. Birthday?June 15th 2005
4. Time of birth?8:45am
5. How long did labor last?from 12pm (tuesday) to almost 9 am (wednesday)
6. Who was in the room when baby was born?just Steven was allowed for the csection
7. How long did u push?2 hours, only to find out I had to have a csection
8. Weights?8 lbs
9. Length?i dont remember!
10. Any hair?Bastien's hair was brown when he was born..then it all fell out on top and turned blonde later
11. Who does baby look like?Bastien mostly looks like Steven, but he looks like my baby pictures, too.
12. Be honest...how much weight did u gain while pregnant?60 pounds with Bastien (luckily alot of it was water retention!) and with this pregnancy so far...13 pounds (just cause i'm already fat!)
13. Was baby early or late?Bastien was 2 days lateand these babies are coming early no matter what!
14. Who drove u home from hospital?Steven
15. How many baby showers ?1, so far. I guess I'm having one again cause it's twins
16. When did baby start sleeping thru the night?he slept from like midnight to 7 am at like 6 weeks for a while...but then started waking up at least once for a bottle in the night later when he'd go to bed earlier.
17. Did you breastfeed?no i didnt, but I more determined this time cause of the problems I had with Bastien and formula and also thats just too much formula to buy and too many bottles to clean for 2 babies!
18. If not, what kind of formula ?First he was on normal enfamil...couldnt handle that...then switched to Gentlease, didnt like that either, took him to the doctor and she put him on the most expensive one out there! Nutrimagen Enfamil....which he did sooo good with..it was like he was a different baby! Thank goodness for WIC.
19. Who keeps your baby the most?me
20. When do u wanna have another?after the twins I'll probably wait another 2 years and then want another one...I want them to be close together in age.
21. How did u pick the name?I liked the name Bastien forever. And his middle name Sitiveni is Steven in Tongan. I've always like the name River and I saw the name Embry from those Twilight books and fell in love with it. And the twins middle names are my dad and his twin brothers names. (Vuna and Tevita is David in Tongan)
22. How did u know when it was time to go to hospital?my water broke in Home Depot but it was a very slow leak and I wasnt even sure if that was my water breaking, even though it felt really weird. I was so hesitant of going to the hospital and just being sent home on false alarm cause my sister who had her baby 6 weeks before me experienced that like 3 times before it was the real thing...and I still had some fathers day shopping to do, so my mom and I went to Target and we ate lunch there, And I got up from my seat and it was wet! It was embarressing but I couldnt even feel it til I got up!
23. Who drove u there?my mom
24. Did u go home or somewhere else when u left the hosp.home!
25. Anyone spend the night with u first night home?Steven
All proud mommies fill this out!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's always fun hearing other people's mommy stories!! Maybe I will have to do this one.. :0)
Post a Comment