Friday, October 12, 2007

ZOO

We had a fun day at the Zoo....here are a few pics (of course my sister Ana took way better pictures...but these are from my camera)
My mom holding Bastien to see the zebras...and my bro Vuna and one of the twins in the background
Bastien and Lana
My sister Mary's baby Tali...what a CUTIE!
Tired and ready to go home!

5 comments:

Camille Witter said...

ahhh marys baby is so freaking cute!!

Brandi said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! I'm sure Bastien loved it!! :0)

Anonymous said...

fUn...I can't believe how old Mary's baby is already! WOW!! Hey I wanted to Thank YOu for bringing those video's to me...you are tOo sweet! Im sorry I haven't earlier...things have been so crazy! Thanks sO much...BTW that is a cute pic of you at the Zoo...YOur little boy is a cutie... :) Remember...he is taken! So far all my girls are set between Ana's boys and yours!

Ana said...

Hey ... salena .. I finally posted my zoo photo's 2..;)

Monroe Family said...

I love going to the zoo... especially with the gorgeous weather we've had lately.