Christmas Eve, Bastien had a fever ..so we were kinda bummed out cause I had stuff planned for him, like frosting Santa's cookies and letting him open a present. But at like 7pm he was saying "tired"and "bed" and I asked if he wanted to go to bed and he's all "yeah" :(
I was hoping his fever would go away by the morning..but it didnt. He was really grumpy when he woke up. But we showed him the presents under the tree....and he cheered up right away!
I had been telling Bastien weeks before Christmas that we were going to leave cookies for Santa to eat. Since Bastien went to bed before we had a chance to frost them and leave them out...I didnt think he'd get it when he saw a plate of half eaten cookies out. But before we even said anything..he's all "Santa eat!" He's so smart! :)
We had a big lunch at Steven's sisters house. And then we had a big dinner at my parents later that night...so basically..I ate way too much on Christmas!
6 comments:
Thats so cute, to bad he was sick though. Those cookies look so delicious!!
He is so cute - sorry about the sickness though. Emma was sick Christmas Eve & Christmas too - & Cohen got it on Christmas morning. Sick kids are so sad I hope he is feeling better!
what fun pictures....i love that brown stocking by the tree! did you make it or buy it???
just think this time next year you will have 3 kids to wrap presents for and take pictures of!!! CRAZY!!!
Yeah my kids were all sick on christmas too! Kinda takes away from the fun...and for us too! Man those cookies look good! ;)
So how much longer...isn't it coming up...actually disreguard me asking you that...I forget just how irritating that is to get asked..ALL THE TIME IN THE END!;)
Hope you are hanging in there!
Poor Bastien...sorry I didn't comment earlier obv.. I never checked.. I'm glad he's feeling better..now you aren't feeling well.. sorry I hope you get better Fast.. ;)
He knew Santa ate the cookies...? Wow what a smart Ba-choon.=)
Post a Comment