Sunday, January 6, 2008

Nephews.....

Yesterday was my 9 year old nephew Christian's bday
(My sis Mary is the offical bday cake maker of the fam...she's so Talented, huh?)
And....my NEW nephew Soakai Sione Fa's birthday as well.
I havent seen him yet..but my mom sent me this picture. What a CUTIE!

And this picture was just cute ..so I had to put it on here.
* I dont think I can handle ANYONE else having their baby before me...it's really starting to bum me out. I'm SO uncomfortable! So can everyone just hold theirs IN until mine are OUT?....thanks.

6 comments:

Camille Witter said...

Ok i love that guitar cake! Whos the mastermind behind that one?? I forgot Sione had another kid on the way! Now its your turn!

kemra said...

Hang in there! I can't even imagine how uncomfortable you must be - I think I would die! Let me know if you want Bastien to come play! I'm sure you could use a break!

Brandi said...

What a cute cake!! I know how ya feel with everyone going before you!! My friend Anna & Dendi both went before me, so that really sucked when I had like a month left!! Hang in there. I can't wait to hear how everything goes & see some pics !! :0)

Ana said...

Well what can I say I love the funny faces of Bastien he is so cute..!!! I saw baby Soakai .. He is SO much CUTER In PERSON.... I fell in LOVE with that little baby.. he has dark hair.. he is such a sweet little baby..well so what are you up too?? not much here..

Tuihalalalala said...

poor poor slena ...if i could have them for you i wouldn't.but i wish there was some way i could carry them for you just that last 2 weeks

Michelle Bebe said...

awww...i do feel bad for you! the longer they bake the better...but that doesn't make it any easier on you that's FOR SURE!