On Friday, we went to Williams Gateway and watched Steven land after his flight.
Then afterwards, Bastien got to sit in the helicopter!
Bastien calls helicopters "daddy"! Cute, huh?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How fun! I wanted you let you know that I was thinking about you, and hang in there....Im routing for you! I know that at the end the "hope" is to somehow go "early"....you are lucky to have had such a easy (even though uncomfortable) pregnancy...
Bastien looks so Proud of his DAD!!! How sweet! My girls call all airplanes "daddy" as well! Congrats! Does your husband know where he's going to go work?? Seems like all heli pilots move to Louisana to work for the oil company or whatever it is!
4 comments:
How fun! I wanted you let you know that I was thinking about you, and hang in there....Im routing for you! I know that at the end the "hope" is to somehow go "early"....you are lucky to have had such a easy (even though uncomfortable) pregnancy...
Wish you the best of luck...almost there! ;)
these are the cutest pics ever! how fun for your little man to see his daddy up in the helicopter!
Bastien looks so Proud of his DAD!!! How sweet!
My girls call all airplanes "daddy" as well!
Congrats! Does your husband know where he's going to go work??
Seems like all heli pilots move to Louisana to work for the oil company or whatever it is!
Congrats to you guys and especially Steve. Those pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment