Sunday, January 27, 2008

Today I was watching "Willy Wonka" (the old version) with Bastien and it was the beginning where the candy store guy is singing "...the candy man can....." and then it shows Charlie looking in the window at everyone. And I was like "He's sad, he wants some candy" And Bastien's all...
"His mommy have no money"
I DIED laughing because.... whenever he wants candy at the store or sees gumball machines, I always say "Sorry, I dont have any money". I love this kid. He has the funniest personality! I'm sure gonna miss him this week when I'm at the hospital!

6 comments:

Camille Witter said...

You and steven are funny people so how could bastien not come out with a personality like that. Have fun at the hospital and i'll be anxiously awaiting pictures of the new boys :)

Ana said...

Bastien...is the funniest .. him and Christian are related...just today Christian made me laugh so hard that I almost sucked Orange Juice up my nose...we were talking about eight sight and roy was bragging about how he can see far... and Christian was all like well dad that's because your Eyeballs are Sooo Big...I couldn't stop laughing it hurt... LOL ...

Ana said...

oh YEAH ...I AM SO EXCITED the BOYS are COMING...;) take care...

Tuihalalalala said...

They connect the dots quicker than i thought 2 1/2 year old do....smart lil' Bastien~ I love you!

Anonymous said...

yeah I have noticed that with mine...little boys have the funniest personalities...the girls are fun to don't get me wrong...but little boys just have more of a sense of humor...I love it...

HE's so cute Salena!

Amy said...

so excited for your little ones to come!