Saturday, January 19, 2008

single digits!

I cant believe I only have 9 days left! Now it seems SO close! I just got my letter from the hospital saying I have to be at Banner Gateway at 5:30am on the 28th! I'm glad I wont be so out of it this time. Last c/section..I had just gone through 18 hours of labor and 2 long, HARD hours of pushing! I am uncomfortable, BUT I'm kinda nervous about everything so I'll take being uncomfortable for now, so I can get like... mentally prepared..if thats at all possible! I think the main thing bothering me right now is I have that "Gestational carpal tunnel" thing and it's SO annoying! It used to just be at night my arms and hands would fall asleep and get all sore. But the past week, all my fingers stay numb throughout the day and basically my WHOLE left hand is numb! I hope it's not one of those things that stays with me..like the huge numb spot on my leg I still have from Bastien's pregnancy. Oh well, these kids are SO worth it! We went grocery shopping last night and I was telling Steven, that this will be basically our LAST "normal" shopping trip at Walmart. Next time we all go as a family it will be ALOT crazier and ......the whole twin thing. People seem to be obsessed with multiple babies. That wont bother me until strangers start coming up and TOUCHING them.

11 comments:

Ana said...

Embry and Jasper are almost here....yayeee!!! It's like Christmas all over again,,,I can't wait.. to see them .. we should do something before you go to the hospital nothing that involves too much walking but just something ..anyways .. have a good night..;)

Brandi said...

YeAh!!! I am sooo happy for you! i seriously can't wait to see pics.. I'm kinda bummed that I won't be able to come visit and see them, but good luck with everything!! :0)

Laura Davis said...

Congrats! i am so excited for you. First I could not imagine having 13 pounds of baby in me, way to go superwoman. second, I am scared to death of c-sections, way to go wonderwoman. and third I hate it when people want to come touch babies also. okay and fourth I am totally going to invite myself over after they are born if that is okay, I will help I promise. And YES I am obsessed with the multiple baby thing also. Way to go Supermom, thanks for showing up the rest of us looking so good with twins. I am twice that size with only one.

kemra said...

Seriously - I HATE it when strangers touch my babies! Talk to them - fine, but keep your dirty hands away from them! It makes me cranky every time! I'm too much of a pansy to say anything though!

I hope you are feeling OK! Hang in there!

The Scotts said...

YEA!! Congrats and you look so good in that picture! Let me know what I can do to help. Serioulsy if you need to drop Bastien off before of after I am here.

Holly Garvin said...

I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see the pictutes.

Anonymous said...

yay! that is exciting! Congrats, and good luck! ;)

Tina ♥ said...

How exciting it is almost here!! Can't wait to see pictures! Gosh I can totally relate with the carpal tunnel thing. I have it pretty bad now, too! Even if I am on the phone or blow drying my hair! But like you said, it's worth it! Good luck!!

Tiffanyann said...

HOw fun that you are almost done!! YOu will be such a good mom to twins and a little boy!! Life will never be dull for you! Good luck with everything!

Shawn and Tasha said...

The anticipation some times can be a killer, especially knowing that your doctor will be out of town for a while like that. I've heard though that Dr. Huish is AWESOME! In fact, I have friends/sister-in-laws that have had him deliver their babies. I'm sure you'll be in good hands either way!:-) Good luck. Yeah for babies!

Tuihalalalala said...

When I first had Tali sick back from the ER, this spanish lady came up to me in Walmart and brought her runny nose toddler and started talking to baby Tali in a little voice in Spanish and encouraged the sick toddler to touch MY BABY....whom I don't even like my own toddler touching. I kept moving the stroller back but she wasn't getting the hint, that I Was Really BuGGEd...Keep your boogers away.... lil' Mija