Friday, January 25, 2008

Good Update!

Well I took Bastien back to the doctors on Thursday and his ears were still pretty bad so they had to give him a shot on his bottom! (It was so sad, but cute...how he keeps telling me they "poked my bum" and he says " I sad" ) But he seems to be doing MUCH better and he's back to his normal energetic self! He has to get an xray in a week to make sure his chest is better. Also the doctor said he should be just fine around the babies since he'll almost be done with his antibiotics by then!
But, THANKS for all your advice guys....it really did HELP!
It's seems crazy but my next post will probably be pics of Embry and Jasper! Yeah! I'm SO excited to meet them! I will try to hurry and put some pics up after they're born. I dont know how many days I'll be in the hospital. With Bastien it was 5 days. Hopefully this time it's less. But, If I cant get to a computer, i'll try to have one of my sisters post some pictures.
(Yay! I'm so excited to feel like a normal human again! And walk on normal feet.... and not these fluid-filled elephant feet. And most of all....get some feeling back in my fingers!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad he is back to his normal happy self! And so happy that you are there! yay! I am so excited for you....and can't wait to see the pics of how cute they are...good luck! ;)

Tuihalalalala said...

aw bastien..... we sad 2. Lana always prays and says Bastiens name every other name when she says bless. Slena and Ana's name come up in her too long prayer about as often as Bastien's name so I am guessing those peoples are her most in need of prayers this week.

Ana said...

I'm glad Bastien's getting better we missed him!!!! I know he knows it's been way too long since he's been to Ana's and i-eee's house....give him a kiss for me ..and I am SOOOOOOOOOOoooooosooo-hhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa EXCITED for the boys to come....;) .....MONDAY is the LUCKY day!!! take care luv U....

Anonymous said...

Good luck girl!

The Scotts said...

Yea! Glad he is feeling better and good luck! Let me know when I can bring you dinner and if you need help with Bastien. Seriously! Call me when you need a break and I can come get him.

Nate and Kristen said...

Hooray! I am so glad Bastien is feeling better! I am also so excited to see your little boys! Good luck with everything! :)