Sunday, January 27, 2008

since it's almost Valentine's day.....

1. What are your first and middle names? Steven Jared and Salena Moana Lea
2. How long have you been together? 7 and a half years!
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? 7 months
4. Who asked who out? He asked me to go on a date about 3 months after we met.
5. How old are each of you/were you? we're both 24, he's 6 months older
6. What are your astrological signs? scorpio and taurus
7. How tall are each of you? He's 6 ft and I'm 5' 6"
8. Who's mother do you see the most? when his mother was alive we saw both pretty often
9. Who's siblings do you see the most? I'd say his, since his brother just recently lived with us for 4 months and his sister lives down the street. I live 40 minutes away from all my siblings:(
10. Do you have any children together? yes..3 tommorrow!
11. What about pets? we had a lab, but my brother in law just adopted her.
12. If so, what kind?a white lab named Maddy
13. Which bill is the hardest on you as a couple?our freaking ridiculous mortgage!
14. Where do each of you work? He works construction (waiting for a heli job opening) and I get to stay at home
15. Is that what you went to school for? Steven just finished helicopter school
16. Did you go to the same school? we both went to the same high school
17. Are you both from the same home town? we grew up in the same stake but didnt meet eachother until we were both 16.
18. Are you from the same town now? yes, we grew up about a mile from eachother
19. Who is the smartest? Him! He loses me within a minute of his helicopter talk.
20. Who is the most sensitive? probably me
21. Where do you eat out most as a couple? we both like Macaroni grill and Rosa's alot
22. Where do you shop the most as a couple? Walmart for groceries. He hates Target so I cant get him to go with me there alot.
23. Where is the furthest you have traveled as a couple? Utah, I think. He didnt get to go to New Zealand with me.
24. Who has the best group of friends? We dont really have "groups" of friends anymore. We usually just hang out at home with eachother or with family.
25. Who has the craziest exes? umm..Steven doesnt have any exes..isnt that cute? I was his first girlfriend! :)
26. Who has the worst temper? I dont know....we both dont really have tempers towards eachother. But i'd say its pretty equal.

1 comment:

Ana said...

I LOVE this ONE...I might just have to Do this one 2...