Thursday, April 3, 2008

2 months old!

I cant believe it's been over 2 months! They had their checkup on Wednesday and Embry used to be a whole pound heavier like a month ago, but he caught up. Embry was 11 lbs 13 oz. and Jasper was 11 lbs 7 oz.

Embry (top) and Jasper (bottom)
I love that they take binkies. Bastien would not! I can finally buy cute mam's.

9 weeks old

I love how Bastien loves his brothers. He talks such cute baby talk to them. He calls them "Japer" and "Emmy". At night when they used to stay up later than him, before we put him to bed he'd go "Night baby" then go to the other one and say "night baby" He will always stick the binkies back in their mouths, too. I'm glad I've never had a jealousy issue with him and the babies. It's suprising, too...since there are 2 of them. He's never taken being sometimes attention deprived out on the babies. He's such a good brother. Now I hope I can say all this when they get old enough to be interested in his toys!

This is Jasper smiling, Jasper was the first one to smile. But now Embry does all the time and coo's at you while he's smiling..it's so cute! But, I havent gotten a pic of Embry yet. I tried today but he was too hungry and wasnt having it!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe Salena...they are SO cute! And I can't believe how much they have changed...they have GROWN! You have got such cute little boys! Can't wait to see what their sister will look like... ;) Okay..Im just jokin with ya! Last thing on your mind I know. ;)

Yeah, it is always fun to see our kids react to the baby. In your case...babies. It makes being a parent so much fun!

Tuihalalalala said...

Aw I love the smile miles...I miss holding them soooo much

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable!

Michelle Bebe said...

wow! 9 weeks old!!! i swear you just came home yesterday...

aren't binkies the greatest??? nash still eyes 'em in babies mouths!!!

Brynn P. said...

Wow, they got big FAST. I swear it seems like you had the boys yesterday!
They're cute!

Shawn and Tasha said...

OH MY PRECIOUS! They are getting cuter & cuter. Bastien's such a good big brother. Binkie = Lifesaver! Packer finally took one at 7 months & life has been better since!:-) They are so adorable Salena!

Camille Witter said...

its nuts how fast time goes by! You go on living life and things come and go, and I dont know about you but I seriously dont know where time goes... Is it possible that time is speeding up???

Fa4eva said...

Hi, Thanks for the compliment on my poem, Yes I did write it, and I did take the fall, But I have it all my family!! So I don't need to be tall! I love you so much I added a picture of you in Hawaii, cute pic. I love your blog and all the kids pics. Verry cutte Love Mom

the Hansen's said...

Cute cute babies! Time does fly huh? I hope you are doing okay! But I think your new little boys are so sweet...and Bastien, too! I just had Hunter's 1 month check up today and he is already almost 12 pounds! He is 11 lbs, 12 oz! crazy!

Bekah Parker said...

So cute Salena!

Ana said...

Salena '
Great photo's i love those boys.. you make beautiful boys...!! we must be related in the baby boy biz...;) anyways ...;) they look so big in these pic's i wanna come and visit you more ...as soon as Christian gets better and if i have some wheels i will get myself over there..;)

Alan and Rachel Shumway said...

Salena the are darling!!! I know you are such a wonderful mom and BUSY might I add. But nothing is more rewarding.