.
what is it??
AH! I can't wait!:-)
I cant see it cuz im not in the united states!
I'm excited too, I think all our husbands will be widower's on that night! Mmmmm Edward looks yummy!
YOu can bring whatever you want on the list ...if you want to...It's up to you.
Count me IN!!!!!!
maybe i should read the books...my whole family is addicted!
I peed my pants again watching this!!
well, this past weekend I gave in and started reading it, and I am not a reader AT ALL. Well, I was hooked immediately. I am in the middle of the first book and not getting anything else done!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
what is it??
AH! I can't wait!:-)
I cant see it cuz im not in the united states!
I'm excited too, I think all our husbands will be widower's on that night! Mmmmm Edward looks yummy!
YOu can bring whatever you want on the list ...if you want to...It's up to you.
Count me IN!!!!!!
maybe i should read the books...my whole family is addicted!
I peed my pants again watching this!!
well, this past weekend I gave in and started reading it, and I am not a reader AT ALL. Well, I was hooked immediately. I am in the middle of the first book and not getting anything else done!
Post a Comment