Monday, April 14, 2008

Embry and Jasper's blessing day

Yesterday the babies were blessed. Steven gave them both wonderful blessings! Afterwards, we had some lunch at our place and I cant believe I was worried there wasnt going to be enough food..cause there was plenty! We had Chipotle style burritos...shredded beef, carnitas, and chicken to put in it! My dad's sister Naioka ended up bringing some good ol' tongan food, too! Everything turned out great..thanks to everyone who brang food and helped! Here are some pictures that Ana took yesterday:

my brother Sione holding the twins (making his weird sleeping picture face:)

Maizi and Bastien playing with water

my dads shirt is funny because it sounds a little F.O.B-bby. It says "Not only I'm perfect..I'm tongan, too" shouldnt it say "Not only am I" ? Either a Fob made this shirt, did it on purpose or accident, or I'm the one who doesnt know proper english.

all the cousins watching that Water horse movie..which we were informed by Mary..means noch less monster.

Mom, Baby Tali and Mary

8 comments:

Shawn and Tasha said...

OH! Family is the best! I can't believe how big those adorable boys are already!!!!

Nichole said...

Your boys are SOOOO cute!

Camille Witter said...

they got blessed already? Oh I guess they have been born since the end of January. I swear time flys! Love the family photo of all you guys, I cant believe you have 3 kids!

Anonymous said...

Oh Salena...you have got the cutest little boys ever...next to Ana, and Brandi of course. ;) They are too cute!

Looks like fun! LOVE Chipotle! MMMMM!

Hope your dad recovers soon. Those pics of him made me sad...He is such an awesome dad. You guys are SO lucky!

Brynn P. said...

I gotta admitt, everytime i read your post about your twins i have flash backs of the twilight series!
They are such cuties and they are getting so big!!!
Yay for blessing days!

Michelle Bebe said...

oh happy day! what a wonderful time! and i LOVE your dad's shirt. how funny! sounds like a shirt my dad would wear... if he was tongan i guess!

Camille Witter said...

Yes I remember the old days. If I was still living in AZ it would be hard to hang out cuz now you have 3 kids to find a babysitter for! Definately no more road trips thats for sure, specially when you got nursing babies. Hows that going for ya by the way? Are you sucked dry yet?? Its so wierd that actual milk comes outta boobs! Maybe cuz i've never had a kid its only wierd to me. But anyways, here's to the old days :)

the Hansen's said...

Those are great pictures. I love your family picture. Your boys are lookin good and getting big! Glad the pumpin thing is working out.