My mom bought me these really CUTE outfits at Target for my shower and all together everything was pretty pricey so I thought i'd take them to get professional pictures with them. Well, I'm still too much of a coward to brave it alone at the mall. Plus,they are outgrowing the outfits and the outfits are way too HOT for them now! (Why do stores here in AZ tempt you with cute little winter outfits...when they dont even end up being able to wear them but once, maybe!) So anyways, I just held a little photshoot on the couch.

Camille got these adorable little vans shoes for them!



I cant get Embry to stop smiling these days...but whenever I get the camera out, he just stares at it so seriously with his big eyeballs.
They were getting all toasty wearing the outfits just inside the house....



Bastien's "scary" face.

5 comments:
They sure are cute. I can sure see why twins must grow up being the best of friends, with growing up and experiencing everything at the same time and together. Sounds like fun!
Okay, I know I say this every time, but I can't believe how big those adorable boys are getting!!! They are SO-O stinkin cute I can't get over it! I feel the same way about AZ weather & winter clothes. I love wearing sweaters and I'm finally at a point in my life when I can wear them- because it's cold!:-)
Seriously I think Embry looks a lot like Ana. And Jasper looks a lot like Bastien. Is it just me...they are so cute! Way to go Salena!
soo cute!! I love those little shoes! See, boys can also be fun to dress up, I know now, too. Fun! Those are cute little boys you have there! You done good.
one more thing, can you invite me to view your blog with a different email address so I don't have to log out each time? Send the invite to
pianogirl85297@yahoo.com Ithink you did the gmail one before. Thanks!
Post a Comment