ha, oh bastien, such a little scary cat. Has he warmed up to toy story yet? I'm sure every adult looks like a giant in his eyes. I've got a better one for you...When I was babysitting my niece she asked me if i had a baby in my tummy....then later on that day she asked me why i was so fat. Someone needs a spanken!
Hey he said...MOMMY NOT a giant...now had he been calling you one...would be a complete different story. Kids are so funny. If they only had a clue what their "little" comments did to us.
i love bastien ...he can say the cutest things... it's true most little ones think all adults are giant's...but your title for this blog is making me think of "mikey and the beanstalk ...fee fi fo fum fee fi fo fum ...i smell the blood of an englishman....i forgot the rest ...or is that even right .. who knows .. what gym are you at?...
holy posts!! I love the disposable diapers! They are adorable but I would never try them for poop alone. Freestone park looks so fun! We haven't ever taken our kids there when the train is open. I am a bad Mom!
You are not a giant! Abby told me that I looked like one of the girls on the biggest loser, not after they lost weight, that would be a compliment. So yes I have now faithfully been running again. Oh aren't we glad that kids are honest?!?!?!
Oh my gosh! Salena that is so funny. You are so not a giant. NOt even a little. Don't kids say the funniest things but he is also a lot shorter/smaller then you. Everyone is a giant to kids at that age. Love ya!
8 comments:
ha, oh bastien, such a little scary cat. Has he warmed up to toy story yet? I'm sure every adult looks like a giant in his eyes. I've got a better one for you...When I was babysitting my niece she asked me if i had a baby in my tummy....then later on that day she asked me why i was so fat. Someone needs a spanken!
Hey he said...MOMMY NOT a giant...now had he been calling you one...would be a complete different story. Kids are so funny. If they only had a clue what their "little" comments did to us.
i love bastien ...he can say the cutest things... it's true most little ones think all adults are giant's...but your title for this blog is making me think of "mikey and the beanstalk ...fee fi fo fum fee fi fo fum ...i smell the blood of an englishman....i forgot the rest ...or is that even right .. who knows .. what gym are you at?...
holy posts!! I love the disposable diapers! They are adorable but I would never try them for poop alone. Freestone park looks so fun! We haven't ever taken our kids there when the train is open. I am a bad Mom!
You are not a giant! Abby told me that I looked like one of the girls on the biggest loser, not after they lost weight, that would be a compliment. So yes I have now faithfully been running again. Oh aren't we glad that kids are honest?!?!?!
Oh my gosh! Salena that is so funny. You are so not a giant. NOt even a little. Don't kids say the funniest things but he is also a lot shorter/smaller then you. Everyone is a giant to kids at that age. Love ya!
the things kids say, seriously!!! i am so glad you are documenting it all, so that one day he can read it!!!
That made me laugh! I'm sure you look great! That is classic!
thanks for the chuckle! Kids say the cutest things! You have updated your blog a lot since I have looked at it!
Post a Comment