Sunday, June 22, 2008

January babies

Embry, Soakai, and Jasper.
The cousins that were born this year.(Jan 5th, and Jan 28th) I hope they grow up close. Little Soakai is such a cutie! Sione and Britni said he weighs one pound less than Maizi (their almost 2 year old) He's such a solid boy. Where is the tongan in my boys?! (damn danish Langford genes..kidding..I love that they take after Steven)

Is it just me or do you see the resemblence between Embry and Dumbo? I was watching it the other day with Bastien and I kept thinking of Embry when i'd see him. I think it's the big eyes. (not the ears:)

5 comments:

Ana said...

Awhhh cuties...

Michelle Bebe said...

he only looks like him to me because you pointed it out with an identical picture! otherwise, i would have said no!

Bekah Parker said...

That last picture is awesome!

Nichole said...

Ha ha Ha! Embry and Dumbo. Only a mommy could get away with that! I see the resemblance, but they're both so cute!

Tuihalalalala said...

Awww yeah kinda you should put him in Bastiens' Dumbo costume for Halloween or for fun!!